We’ve all heard the long list of reasons why power and utility companies can’t or shouldn’t move to the cloud. But the increase in forecasted demand combined with many new factors, including regulation and customer demands, are drastically changing the landscape for how we deliver safe and reliable energy. Cloud is proving to be the great equalizer, allowing utilities the chance to maximize data assets and deploy analytics solutions that create efficiency, safety, and cost savings.
Join DTE Energy and Neudesic as we look back at DTE’s journey to the cloud. We’ll discuss paces of innovation in a pre vs. post cloud environment and navigate the various phases of “cloud maturity” that have brought the organization to where it is today. As an outcome of joining this session you will understand how DTE Energy with the support of Neudesic:
• Established and drove their first cloud analytics business use case
• Aligned necessary teams including IT and business, along with security and compliance
• Navigated capital expenditure requirements to successfully deploy in the cloud
• Leveraged Neudesic’s cloud solution accelerators to meet growth and expansion goals
• Measured impact and success using a “progress vs. perfection” approach