8:00 - 12:00
October 24, 2018
Grand Cypress H
PC2: Customer Analytics and the Design and Management of Customer Experience
Session Category : Professional Development Course
Customer Experience Management is the new focus for utilities. In this hands-on, practical skills workshop, you’ll learn:
• Why Experience Matters
• How to help calculate the ROI on Customer Experience
• How to position and manage internal Customer Experience and Service Level Agreements
• Developing your Customer Experience Intent
• How to map internal and external customer touchpoints
• The role of Analytics in developing strategic and tactical metrics and performance management tools
New in 2018! This is your chance to add supplemental content to your UA Week event experience. Attend a pre-conference workshop as a stand-alone course or as a complement to your conference package. These half-day industry-leading courses, conducted by leading practitioners with real-world utility experience, are aimed at topics and challenges faced by analytics professionals.
These valuable workshops are open to all UA Week participants and include breakfast. Additional fees apply for this training course. Pre-registration is required and space is limited. Register early!