Tour Date/Time: Monday, October 30 | 9:00AM-12:00PM
Orlando Utilities Commission’s Gardenia Innovation Center is a unique operational facility that houses its research and development activities. The center includes a water conservation demonstration and the Grid Integration Lab which integrates, EV Charging (Lvl 2, 3 and V2G), Fly Wheels, Flow Batteries and Floating Solar. This walking tour will include each facility, its scope, activities, and data analytics efforts. It will also include an overview of OUC’s larger projects not included at the site, like the Substation Battery Project and 2 MW Floating Solar Array. The tour will conclude with a Q&A and discussion of OUC’s analytics of new technologies.
A bus to and from OUC's Gardenia Innovation Center will be provided.
- 8:30am - Tour check in (Loew's Portofino Bay - Meeting Level Foyer
- 9:00am - Bus departs Loews Portofino Bay to OUC Gardenia Innovation Center
- 9:30am-11:30am - Gardenia Innovation Center Tour
- 11:30am - Bus departs OUC Gardenia Innovation Center
- 12:00pm - arrival at Loews Portofino Bay
5601 Universal Blvd
Orlando, FL 32819