To be successful, utility companies must continuously develop, iterate and enhance the grid of the future. Fold in game changing trends, such as cloud computing and artificial intelligence, and utilities must adopt workforce strategies as dynamic as their products to meet customer needs and keep employees engaged and fulfilled.
Oncor and its partners and other progressive utilities, are building a workforce of the future to fulfill the promise of the worldwide push towards smarter decisions, greater speed, closer collaboration and more personalized experiences. At the heart of this strategy, Oncor, along with utilities across the nation and worldwide are embracing several trends.
Join the discussion to explore new:
- approaches to getting work done (agile methodology)
- hubs for collaboration (design thinking workspaces)
- flexible work arrangements (hybrid work schedules)
- inclusive job opportunities (new collar jobs)
- analytics driven predictive insights (HR digital transformation)
- acquisition and retention strategies (personalized career experiences)
7450 Hazard Center Dr
San Diego, CA 92108